I would never thought that I’d buy a Kylie lip kit……but I did. Whooops.
I have been waiting for months for my Kylie lip kit to arrive because there’s problems with the shipping at first, my parcel were lost during shipping, aaaand having my personal shopper to order again a new one, without anymore fees of course hehe. Thanks to my personal shopper for being super patient (I am impatient…..) you girls go find her on INSTAGRAM okay! (@mubimakeup)
I ordered one Kylie lip kit, as I chose the colour that I think suits me and yeah also because of the price. But OMG seriously, the lipstick is not that expensive, for a branded lipstick I mean, around RM115+ but because of shipping and whatnots, the price that I had to pay is RM180. Packing my bags out of Asia peeps, toodles.
Ta ta ra raaaaaaa…introducing, POSIE K!
*For comparison of size
- Smells freaking good.
- The lip liner is not too soft so that it won’t break easily when you put some pressure to it.
- The pigmentation of the liquid lipstick is awesome.
- Dries up quickly, beautifully matte, and it is not creamy.
- The size of the lipstick is reasonable as to the price.
- I’ve worn it for 12 hours without any touch ups and it stays well.
- Does not irritate my lips!
- Dries up my lips. It follow my wrinkles as it is matte.
- The colour changes to slightly light pink as you wear it for longer hours because of eating and drinking.
I also found that the lip liner needs to be sharpened haha. I am quite panicked when I noticed that the lip liner has no twister (?) and so I Youtubed some tutorials and found that you can actually sharpen the thing haha! I almost freaked out like omg is this lip liner is really this short?! Wtffffuh.
Easily removed when using oil based makeup remover, but harder as you wear it for more than 8 hours.
Overall, it was really exciting for me as this is a Kylie Jenner cosmetic, but other than that, there’s not much of a wow factor to it except for the sweet cotton candy scent and the pigmentation.
If you can afford it, yeah why not have a Kylie lip kit in your collection.
But if you don’t, never waste your money girl! There are more better and cheaper brands out there okay!