I have never tried wearing a choker before, but then I wore this dress with a lil bit of choker element in it, which triggers me….I do look good in choker! Makes me look like such a badass
This is the dress from Dorothy Perkins. It doesn’t really look like a choker but yeah just a little bit.
I installed ZARA app because I am influenced with Nisha Ezzati since she said that she shops everything from ZARA. Tryna be fashionable af like her hehe.
Here’s a list of screenshots of V-necks and Choker Tops from ZARA that is definitely on my wishlist!
- V-Neck Ribbed T-shirt
- Front and back V-Neck
- Available in Off White, Black, Bright Red-Sizes up until XXL 😍 (for all the tops)
- MYR 89.90
- V-Neck Choker Blouse
- Available in Black only
- MYR 169.90
- Elastic ribbed T-shirt
- Rounded V-Neck and long sleeves
- Available in Black, Nude, Grey
- V-Neck blouse with choker
- Long sleeves with double cuff and uneven hem.
- Available in White.
- V-Neck Choker Top
- Available in Fuschia.
- Choker neck T-shirt
- Available in Dark Orange and Black.
- V-Neck Cashmere Sweater
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Available in Beige and Grey
- MYR649.00 (yes you did not read that wrong)
- V-Neck Sweater with bow
- Available in Stripes and Black
- V-Neck Top with choker
- Available in Off-White
The best thing about all of these tops is that you can just wear them all with a pair of jeans and you’ll look amazing! Super easy.