I am using Bio-Essence product for my skincare and this time I thought of giving their mask a try! My skin has always been dull, full of blackheads, large pores…….I feel disgusted even writing about this. I need a solution to these problems and I also want a brighter complexion. I’ve heard a lot about Tanaka extract.
Lighten and prevent dark spots and freckles, brightening dull complexion for instant fairness and radiance.
- Nutrients are rapidly absorbed by skin
- Enhanced with Tranexamic Acid which helps to lighten and prevent dark spots and freckles, intensively whitening skin
- With Tanaka Tree Bark Extract to cool skin and lock in moisture, keeping skin refreshed, fair and moisturized
- Provides skin with instant, lasting fairness and radiance
- Provide skin with deep hydration and replenishes moisture for soft and supple skin
- Rejuvenates skin and evens out skin tone for a more youthful and glowing complexion
Tanaka is a yellowish-white cosmetic paste made from ground bark. It is a distinctive feature of the culture of Myanmar, seen commonly applied to the face and sometimes the arms of women and girls, and is used to a lesser extent also by men and boys.
So tempting right!!!!
✨ Tanaka White Double Whitening Mask
The amount of essence is just enough for your while face and neck. It won’t dribble off in excess (I hate when that happens). The scent is amazing, not too overpowering. Again, it doesn’t irritate my skin. This is so important because you don’t want to have redness and itchiness after wearing a mask for 20 minutes while expecting a good result eyh? I just find that the cut outs of the mask does not ease the process of putting it on my face. I had to figure out slowly how to open the mask correctly without tearing it. Yes, you need to be gentle. The mask tears up easily.
The end result was amazing. My pores tighten, and my skin……..really does look brighter!!!! I didn’t put my hopes up high but this really surprised me. I was staring in the mirror and asking myself when did my skin look so bright. Like what did I eat yesterday? Oh my god it’s the mask!!! Okay you can go buy this in Wellness AEON! Don’t buy it in Watsons because it is the normal price. In Watsons, they’re sold for RM8+ (NP) but in Wellness, each is sold for RM5! I bought two.